January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 26 21:28

[vox-tech] USB Printers?

Greetings, LUGOD

	I'd like to use my Epson Stylus Photo 820 via USB with Linux. I've got USB printer support compiled as a module and loaded, and I've followed the instructions for setting up lpdomatic with lprng. lpr elicits nothing from the printer. So if anyone else successfully prints using a USB printer, I'd be very interested to hear how it's done. Thanks for your time,

Mark Williams