2002 Sep 22 18:54

Re: [vox-tech] floppy woes

For the record, it wasn't the lock-unlock tab (tried doing it with the
tab in both positions before my original post).  Still haven't tried the
other suggestion (need to get into campus for that).  What surprises me is
that more people haven't seen this before.  Anyone out there who *has*
seen it?  Any idea why RedHat would perceive the disk as locked when
Windows and Macintosh don't?

Thanks again,
Alex

"For behold, a 386!  A spectacle of graphics and sound!"
                                    --Strongbad