2002 Sep 23 12:06

Re: [vox-tech] how *not* to load the serial module at boot time?

Re: [vox-tech] how *not* to load the serial module at boot time?

Also, take a look at /etc/modules.conf.  This is where the command
line parameters to the modules come from.  Also, if you use modprobe
instead of rmmod, insmod, it will use the dependency information in
/lib/modules - it is much more intelligent than insmod.