January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 18 09:23

Re: [vox-tech] CERTŪ Advisory CA-2002-27Apache/mod_ssl Worm

Re: [vox-tech] CERTŪ Advisory CA-2002-27Apache/mod_ssl Worm

I try to keep my RH 7.3 (that's LINUX, Linus) up to date with Red Carpet (from Ximian).  I checked my mod_ssl version.  Not to worry.  That's one of the beauties of Open Source.

Alan