2002 Sep 17 00:53

Re: [vox-tech] Newbie: On building a Linux box

Re: [vox-tech] Newbie: On building a Linux box

One good way to check hardware compatibility is with a
Google Groups search in comp.os.linux.hardware, to see what
other folks are reporting.

But you can't hardly buy a motherboard or hard disk that's
not compatible.  What exactly are they?

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/