2002 Sep 11 16:55

Re: [vox-tech] named X highlight buffer

  looks like this might be helpful... there was at least one other
program that does something like this, but I don't remember the name
and I've never used either of these.

apt-cache show xcd
 xcb provides easy access to the cut buffers built into every X server.
 It allows the buffers to be manipulated either via the command line,
 or with the mouse in a point and click manner. This version is also
 utf-8 capable.