2002 Sep 10 17:31

RE: [vox-tech] aborted XP install kills linux

RE: [vox-tech] aborted XP install kills linux

Don't tell him that -- at least not for a week or two. And have your friends
spread rumors about you spending all of your time in your room polishing
firearms and muttering curses.

 -- installing an OS on a borrowed hard drive without permission ...
yeeeeeeeeeeesh