2002 Sep 07 21:18

Re: [vox-tech] aborted XP install kills linux

Re: [vox-tech] aborted XP install kills linux

Quoting HARRISK@sbcglobal.net (HARRISK@sbcglobal.net):

> I recently lent my computer to a friend while I was
> out of town.  He decided that I really needed Windows
> XP on one of my unused partitions.  Thankfully, before
> he finished installing, he also decided that he
> probably shouldn't be installing something like XP on
> my computer without telling me.  From what I gather,
> he got to the part where the installer asked him what
> partition to install on before he stopped.  He
> reformatted one of my partitions FAT16 before quitting.

When will the burial service be held?  For your friend, if not for your
filesystem's data?  ;->

--
Cheers,           "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate
Rick Moen         those who do.  And, for the people who like country music,