2002 Aug 31 10:19

Re: [vox-tech] Cyclic links?

i think www.pseudodictionary.com/index.php is using php's "location:"
thingie (TechTerm!) to rewrite the headers to point to somewhere else (i
think homer.perfectpc.com), and somewhere else is rewriting the headers
to point back to www.pseudodictionary.com/index.php.

sounds like everyone on the mailing list should point multiple copies of
mozilla/opera to www.pseudodictionary.com/index.php and see how long it
takes for them to notice the DOS attack.   :)

pete

begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>