2002 Aug 28 14:12

[vox-tech] need help with the lugod faq

hola, lugod.

i just added the following sections to the lugod faq:

   http://lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#MUNGFROM
   http://lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#MUNGFROMMUTT

my birthday is coming up within the next couple of weeks.

if any pine or elm users out there want to give me a present for my
birthday, please donate an answer for the lugod faq to the questions:

   http://lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#MUNGFROMPINE

and

   http://lugod.org/documents/faq/lugod-faq.html#MUNGFROMELM

it's been so long since i've used pine or elm, that i've completely
forgotten how to do this for those clients.

thanks!
pete