2002 Aug 28 13:07

Re: [vox-tech] Conflicting IRQ's

Look at /etc/pcmcia/config.opts.  It has a section called "Resources we should not use".  You may exclude certain IRQs there.

Alan
On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 09:44, Stephen M. Helms wrote:
Hi,

I am having some issues/problems configuring a laptop for my wife.  The problem
I am having is that when the system starts up the pcmcia cs drivers are loaded
up and then assign the pcmcia network card (3Com 3C589D-TP model) irq 5, then
the sound (sb module) cannot use irq 5.  I have tried configure the soundblaster
module to take another irq but it does not like it.

How can I set it up so that the network card is assigned another irq?

Thanks,
Stephen