2002 Aug 23 18:39

Re: [vox-tech] lame-ass mozilla questions

Re: [vox-tech] lame-ass mozilla questions

edit/preferences/navigator/helper applications.

it's hard sometimes to get these settings to stick (as there is sort of a
mime type syntax you have to get just right), but they work.  a lot
of times if you configure this stuff right, you don't have to bother with
plugins working for stuff like real and acrobat.  i've yet to get this
frickin' feature to talk to xmms, because for whatever reason the mime
type for mp3 seems to be varied.  but otherwise i'm happy.

dave