2002 Aug 19 10:37

[vox-tech] X config trouble

I am running Debian Woody with XFre86 4.1
I had X working fine then when I started my computer the X
displayed dark I had it set to 24bit so I tried 8 bit and it
works fine. ANy idea what could cause this?

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier "Monitor0"
        VendorName "Monitor Vendor"
        ModelName  "Monitor Model"
        HorizSync 31-48
        VertRefresh 50-75
        Option "dpms"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        ### Available Driver options are:-
"True"/"False",
        ### [arg]: arg optional
        #Option     "SWcursor"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "PciRetry"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "NoAccel"                   # [<bool>]
        #Option     "SetMClk"                   # <freq>
        #Option     "MUXThreshold"              # <i>
        #Option     "ShadowFB"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "Rotate"                    # [<str>]
        #Option     "VideoKey"                  # <i>
        #Option     "NoMMIO"                    # [<bool>]
        #Option     "NoPciBurst"                # [<bool>]
        #Option     "MMIOonly"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "CyberShadow"               # [<bool>]
        Option     "CyberStretch" "on"          # [<bool>]
        Identifier  "Card0"
        Driver      "trident"
        VendorName  "Trident"
        BoardName   "CyberBlade/DSTN/Ai1"