2002 Aug 15 15:57

[vox-tech] remote printing with CUPS

Hey all,

I've just acquired a printer, and I set it up quite easily on one of my
Linux boxen using CUPS.  However, I'm having a hell of a time figuring
out how to set up client machines to print to it over my LAN.  I've
tried to RTFMs, but I can't find much on the client side of the
equation.  For now I'm just trying to get a Linux client to print to the
damned thing, and I'll worry about Windows and Mac later.  Can anyone
point me to good documentation on the network printing side of CUPS?

Thanks,
Matt