2002 Aug 14 16:55

Re: [vox-tech] question from a friend: cable modems in Davis?

Re: [vox-tech] question from a friend: cable modems in Davis?

I use cable modem in Sacramento with AT&T Broadband and love it.
It is fast and fairly reasonably priced for full uptime. It
has been easy to use and set up with my system (though they do
not support Linux (ha ha)).

Rusty