2002 Aug 12 22:00

Re: [vox-tech] Need Help

i'd appreciate it if everyone either:

1. move it over to vox

2. or use the "X-No-Archive: header".

if, down the road, someone is searching vox-tech for answers to dns
problems, i don't think they'll want this thread to be in the list of
returned items.

btw, some psuedo spam on vox is fine.  post guilt free on vox.  i filter
all the really obnoxious stuff.

pete

begin Chris McKenzie <cjmckenzie@ucdavis.edu>