2002 Aug 08 10:30

[vox-tech] Sendmail Problem

Hi All,

  I have a strange problem.  I wrote a perl program for sending mails.  My mail id is : karthikeyan@gihs.com
GIHS.COM is where I have a POP Account.  Now I am right now able to send mails to my Yahoo, Hotmail account using sendmail but not to my GIHS one.  Why is this happening.  My program is residing in GIHS server only.

  Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

karthikeyan.

Judge not, that ye be not Judged - Abraham Lincoln's favorite quote