2002 Aug 07 18:21

Re: [vox-tech] apache question

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 01:29:17PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> hola,
>
> is there a way of having apache return a bogus version number without
> having to recompile it?

AFAIK, no.  As you've probably already googled by now, the best you can do
is hide the version and OS entirely using the ServerTokens directive.
if (php) {
	see expose_php in your php.ini (was it you asking php questions recently?)
}

Seems weird, considering you can do dman near anything else with Apache
run-time directives.

-troy