2002 Aug 06 00:14

Re: [vox-tech] anyone have debain woody installation cds?

Re: [vox-tech] anyone have debain woody installation cds?

If you have broadband, or just a night to burn, i'd recommend downloading
the instalation floppies from debian.org, and doing a net install.

It's not difficult, not very large (if you put some thought into picking
your packages), and will give you an up-to-date system.

On that note, if this is for a desktop machine, Sarge/Sid might also
be good candidates. I am running Sarge on my desktop and Sid on the laptop,
both without any problems.

Or just ignore me, and get woody cd's from lugod (or Rusty). :)

-Gabe