2002 Aug 02 11:06

Re: [vox-tech] Partitioning scheme

You'll find that most of the Red Hat install goes into /usr,
so I think you have too much allocated to /.  I would combine
/ and /usr anyway -- can't think of any reason to separate
them and it's all distribution stuff.

Also /home is probably too small.  People can be real pack
rats with their email.

Finally, leave space for an extra root filesystem.  It comes
in very handy for upgrading and rescue.

HTH,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/