2002 Aug 02 02:55

Re: [vox-tech] system administration with doom

Re: [vox-tech] system administration with doom

my word!

i offed opera with the double barrel shotgun, but xterm and
enlightenment ganged up and killed me.

must ... resist ... urge ... to play ... as ... root ...

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
> Quoting Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org):
>
> > i dunno if this has been posted here before, but here it goes:
> >    http://www.cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom/
>
> psdoom is so cool that I grabbed the code -- to make damned sure it
> doesn't disappear:  http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/system/
>
> --
> This message falsely claims to have been scanned for viruses with F-Secure
> Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange and to have been found clean.

Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.