January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 31 17:54

Re: [vox-tech] just learned something about gdb

Re: [vox-tech] just learned something about gdb

aren't you running sarge?  that deserves a bug report.

i wonder if you get infinite recursion if you try to debug the core
file...   ;-)

pete

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>

--
Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.