January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 31 18:04

[vox-tech] just learned something about gdb

[vox-tech] just learned something about gdb

run (don't walk) to your nearest source code and try out:

   gdb -tui mycode

pretty cool, eh?  i never saw this before, but i plan on using it alot.

i just learned about "colorgcc" too.   will the good stuff ever cease?!?

pete

--
Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.