2002 Jul 28 17:05

[vox-tech] PHP.net kills X11

Ok, this is the most bizarre thing I've seen.

When I go to http://www.php.net/ using Konqueror, my X session just
up and dies.  (It, of course, comes back with the KDM login screen.)

Maybe I'm tired, but this isn't exactly a typical issue, is it? :^P

XFree86 Version 4.1.0.1 / X Window System
Qt: 2.3.1
KDE: 2.2.2
Konqueror: 2.2.2
Linux 2.4.16 #6