2002 Jul 26 15:26

Re: [vox-tech] video garbage

It looks like you've installed the binary only drivers from Nvidia's web
site.  Is that correct?  If so, then you shouldn't be loading dri or glcore in your
xf86config.  If that's not the problem, try:
	Driver "nv" #xfree86 nvidia driver
in place of
	Driver "nvidia" #nvidia nvidia driver

Remember that Nvidia's driver doesn't play with OpenGL libs
other than their own, so if your gl libs got upgraded when you weren't
looking...

-troy

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 02:38:04AM -0700, Gabriel Rosa wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > > When I booted back into linux, I got the nvidia splash screen (garbled) and
> > > nothing.
> >

> > but what does your X logfile say?

[ big honkin' xfree86.log ]