2002 Jul 26 18:29

[vox-tech] parted question

is there anything you need to do to get reiser support with parted?

i downloaded, compiled and installed progsreiserfs-0.3.1-rc3.  the
readme file doesn't really say much about parted (progsreiserfs is a
general library not necessarily for parted).

does anyone know if i need to do anything other than running ldconfig
(which i assume i need to do since i'm installing new libraries).

i'm thinking of some kind of "load reiser module" functionality.  or
is parted just supposed to recognize that the reiser libraries are
installed?

fast replies are appreciated -- i'm in the middle of resizing some
partitions on my drive.

i have everything backed up, of course, but if you don't hear from me
within an hour or two, please say a prayer for me.   ;)

pete