2002 Jul 25 16:45

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] UHF (was Re: can YOU be certified?!?)

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 12:45:40PM -0700, Micah Cowan wrote:
> ME writes:
>
>  > Too bad they did not include the other mentioned items in te above
>  > paragraph as "observations". Their "c" is presently, "hey, my disk is
>  > churning and making a steady noise. Time to add swap!" To quote "Kuni"
>  > from Weird All Yankovic's UHF, "Soooooo Sttuuuuupid!" :-)
>
> Speaking of which - y'all /do/ know that UHF is out on DVD, right?
> along with the good special features we've come to expect.

Ohhhh yeahhh, I have had my copy for a month or so from B&N. :-)

Good stuff! Even easter eggs for it. One I like the most...

On either disk, choose any option that says "thi on other disk" and keep choosing it over and over again. Watch what happens! :-D