2002 Jul 23 16:36

[vox-tech] debian jigdo mini-howto

hookay.  it's done for now.  you can download the most recent version
from linuxdoc.org:

http://www.tldp.org/docs.html#howto

under the mini-HOWTO section.  there are german and portuguese
translations in the works.

i'm waiting for some user comments to come in.  once they do (and after
the translations are finished), it'll be bumped to version 1.0 (it's
currently at 0.99).

the only other major addition i'll make is a section on jigdo-file,
which i describe but don't give details of (the document concentrates on
downloading ISO images, not preparing them for download).  but i'll do
this later.  at this point, i'm sick of looking at this document.   :)

pete