2002 Jul 25 16:44

Re: [vox-tech] can YOU be certified?!?

Peter Jay Salzman writes:

 > c) You hear constant noise from your hard drive.

 > the exam answer: choice c

I won!!! :)

I agree that it's a lame answer though - while definitely a possible
warning sign, it's simply not anywhere near conclusive.

However, I suspected a and b to be baited answers, since if you
interpret "available" to mean what it means in top's output, a) is a
perfectly normal situation, and b) is actually a /good/ thing (see my
rationale from earlier). d) would be ridiculous (not to say that c)
isn't too...)

-Micah