January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 20 19:04

Re: [vox-tech] Debian Woody Officially Released

Re: [vox-tech] Debian Woody Officially Released

Same thing happened to me.  I have testing pinned at 800, and unstable
at 500, and have been running dist-upgrade on a cron job daily.  I had
also put the unofficial KDE3 sources in my sources.list.  These had
not downloaded previously, but I got them all, too.  A number of
packages were removed, 800-odd updated, and 200-odd new.  Big surprise
this morning when I checked my email...

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.