2002 Jul 12 15:10

[vox-tech] Akin's Laws of Spacecraft Design (a little murphy's law/engin

[vox-tech] Akin's Laws of Spacecraft Design (a little murphy's law/engineeringhumor)

I found this bit of humor while looking up some history on Telstar 1
(the first communications satellite).

http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/SSC/SSHP/sshp_akin.html

Jul 11 was the 40th aniversary of the launch of Telstar and the first
trans-atlantic TV broadcast via satellite.