2002 Jul 07 10:08

Re: [vox-tech] mindstorms

Was obtaining the serial (which I presume is the "old" IR tower)
difficult?  Where did you find it.  I suppose you could buy the
old set on eBay or off the shelf of a store.

Here's another question: Do you suppose one could configure the built
in IR port on a laptop to talk to the RCX?  It would be neat if I could
type little bits of code and beam them over that way!

Dave