2002 Jul 06 21:03

imwheel Was: [vox-tech] Making mouse button function as meta or other mo

imwheel Was: [vox-tech] Making mouse button function as meta or other modifiers?

On Saturday 06 July 2002 10:18 am, Ryan wrote:
> I have the buttons themselves working, but I want to make one of them
> function as a meta key/modifier, although ctrl or alt would be fine too.
>
> > begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>
> >
> > > It would be very useful if I could make my extra buttons function as
> > > modifiers.
>
> This was, in fact, the point of my post.

I messed around with imwheel, and got it to send the meta_l keystroke, but it
immediatly also sent a release signal. This is encouraging, but not quite
there yet. Anyone know how to keep imwheel from sending KeyRelease until the
mouse button is released?

--
NT (as in Windows NT) is short for "Nothing There".