January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 07 10:44

[vox-tech] Making mouse button function as meta or other modifiers?

[vox-tech] Making mouse button function as meta or other modifiers?

I saw an old post from pete about this (although SLIGHTLY diffrent), but it
doesn't look like it was resolved.

I have one of those 5 button + scroll wheel mice and would like to make use
of the extra buttons. It would be very useful if I could make my extra
buttons function as modifiers.

--
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were playing a friendly game of Frisbee at the Gates
estate on the shore of Lake Washington. At one point, Bill accidentally sends