2002 Jul 02 11:26

Re: [vox-tech] Sound Trouble with trident module

Re: [vox-tech] Sound Trouble with trident module

Rusty,

The way that you did is definatley the better way to do it.  The chmod 666
/dev/soundstuff is a quick way to do it.  Since my laptop doesn't run any
services of have any users besides myself, I think it's the easiest for
me.

If you have any users, it's a bad idea.  Maybe I'll reconsider doing it
the group way!

Dave