2002 Jun 28 10:57

Re: [vox-tech] Part Way Into X

> begin Jim Angstadt <jimajima9@yahoo.com>
> >
> > --- Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> wrote:
> > > begin Jim Angstadt <jimajima9@yahoo.com>
> > > > --- Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> wrote:
<snip>

I powered off the box, and then turned it back on.  It
came up to the cli.

There were messages: "... was not cleanly
unmounted..." for each of the partitions.  Seems
reasonable.

> > >   * what does your $HOME/.xinitrc contain?
> > >   * what does your $HOME/.Xsession contain?
> > >   * send output of startx 2>sendtopete

Pete, I don't have .xinitrc or .Xsession. I do have an
ls-la listing, which I'll send along with the startx
messages off list as requested.

---
Jim