2002 Jun 28 10:03

[vox-tech] Part Way Into X

Hi All,

[I'm re-sending this.  I used on old address before.]

My Red Hat 7.1 box booted normally to the command line
this morning.  Ran startx and hung part way into it.
I see a carpet pattern that slowly moves N to S and is
composed of diagonal lines in various colors.

How do I get out of limbo?  Please keep it simple.

---
Jim