2002 Jun 27 23:04

Re: [vox-tech] Laptop Computer setup for IF

Re: [vox-tech] Laptop Computer setup for IF

rusty,

begin msimons@moria.simons-clan.com <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>

> I am not sure how to set this up. I was looking at jigdo-file,
> but I am not sure if that is the correct direction to go.

jigdo's purpose in life is to create iso images.

this is what you want if you want to burn debian cd's, but not what you
want to use to mirror woody.

if you're interested, i have a wonderful jigdo-lite tutorial on
www.dirac.org/linux/debian (the author of jigdo complemented me on it).
:)

pete