2002 Jun 24 13:55

[no subject]

What I want is NFS root (there's a howto on it, but my question was more on
how to get the base OS installed), since I want to have each diskless machine
run it's own binary.

I think Mike's suggestion of using vmware then chroot is close to what I
had previously considered.

thanks for the idea though,

-Gabe