2002 Jun 23 02:02

Re: [vox-tech] In Denial About These Hard Drive Problems

Re: [vox-tech] In Denial About These Hard Drive Problems

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
> Quoting msimons@moria.simons-clan.com (msimons@moria.simons-clan.com):
>
> The old Linuxcare project has morphed into the Linuxcare Bootable
> Toolkit, v. 2.0.

wow - just took a look.  it has 2.4.5 kernel and XFree86 4.1.  if you
don't watch out, you can probably get a nasty paper cut from this BBC...

the liner notes hint at some animosity toward the lnx-bbc folk.  i
wonder if there's a story here.

looks like lbt is more active than lnx-bbc right now.

off to download (since i don't know where my lnx-bbc disks are).

pete