2002 Jun 21 18:33

Re: [vox-tech] What's needed for 3D support?

Re: [vox-tech] What's needed for 3D support?

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
> On Friday 21 June 2002 10:41 am, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > ...  definitely try configuring it as a voodoo3.
>
> Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! It works!!!! Bwahahahaaaa!!!!!
>
> Thanks Pete!  Tuxracer is really cute, and BillardGL is just
> like being at a real pool table....
>
> -- Rod

heh.  helping other people is a good way to measure how well you
understand something.

it would be embarrasing if the author of the linux gamers' howto
couldn't help someone figure out how to get 3D acceleration working with
a popular video card.   :-)

glad it works.  i'll have to check out tuxracer one of these days.

pete