2002 Jun 21 00:22

Re: [vox-tech] preventing display of typed text?

Re: [vox-tech] preventing display of typed text?

without checking, i've used 2 perl modules that might help:

term which implements the advanced features that termcap provides like
underlining and boldfacing text

ncurses which basically implements the C style ncurses library.

i would imagine both modules allow you to do this.  in fact, i _know_
that C/ncurses has a function to block echo in raw mode.  i'm guessing
that perl/ncurses can do this too.

pete

begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>