2002 Jun 18 20:10

Re: [vox-tech] Need help with sound

hmmm...

hard to imagine anything with the word "intel" would be unsupported for
very long.

ryan, if i had to bet money, i'd say your chipset is supported.   have
you tried alsa?  i personally prefer to use OSS (since that's what i
know), but i've seen mark kim crack a few tough nuts with alsa.

pete

begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>