2002 Jun 18 17:59

[vox-tech] Motherboard/CPU Upgrade

I just swapped out my Abit VH6 for a Abit ST6-RAID, and setting it up only
required the shutdown to hook it up. I booted up and when Kudzu (A
RedHat/Mandrake program to configure hardware) popped up I hit enter a few
times and continued booting. Easier then windows :)

I do still need to setup the new sound, though, I'll be sure and let you guys
know how that goes.
--
System Error - Virus 'MS-WINDOWS' found!! Erase [Y/Y]?