2002 Jun 13 17:53

[vox-tech] [ot] Power rating on switches?

[vox-tech] [ot] Power rating on switches?

Another EE question on a LUG mailing list -- after all, this list is the
"swiss army list" of anything technical. :)

If I have a switch (SPDT, not that it matters) rated at 0.5A 112VDC, is it
*guaranteed* to *not* work at higher current of any voltage?  For example,
1.5A 5VDC?

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim