2002 Jun 10 23:18

Re: [vox-tech] Woody NVIDIA X Setup

I have not been able too get either working. I have tried to use xf86config
and xf86cfg. I have always had trouble with X and this was supposed too be a
learning experience for me (and it has, but it is getting a bit frustrating).
I have figured out that I had to change /etc/apt/sources.list over to woody
to get updates and load packages. That really threw me for a loop, but no
luck yet with X. I was thinking about getting my settings from SuSE and
trying them, but have not yet.

Rusty