January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 10 20:16

[no subject]

Section: x11
Installed-Size: 48
Maintainer: Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>
Architecture: all
Source: meta-kde
Version: 4:2.2.25
Depends: kdelibs3, libarts | libarts-alsa | libarts-bin, libkmid |
libkmid-alsa | libkmid-bin, kdebase | kdebase3, kdebase-audiolibs | kdeb
ase3-audiolibs, kdebase-libs | kdebase3-libs, libkonq3 | libkonq4,
konqueror | konqueror3, kate | kate3, konsole | konsole3, kdebase-doc |
kdebase3-doc, kscreensaver | kscreensaver3, kdewallpapers |
kdewallpapers3, kuser, ksysv, kcron, kpackage, secpolicy, kghostview,
kview, km
ail, korn, ark, kab, karm, kcalc, kcharselect, kdepasswd, kdf, kedit,
kfind, khexedit, kjots, knotes, kpm, kpaint, kiconedit, kfract, ksnap
shot, kruler, kdict, kdm | x-display-manager, kit, knode, ksirc, koffice,
knewsticker, ktimer, kcoloredit
Suggests: aktion, kde-i18n, kde-games, kde-extras, kde-devel,
anti-aliasing-howto, kdessh, artsbuilder | artsbuilder3, kmix | kmix3,
kscd |
 kscd3, noatun | noatun3, libarts-mpeglib | libarts3-mpeglib, korganizer,
kdepim-libs
Filename: pool/main/m/meta-kde/kde_2.2.25_all.deb
Size: 7232
MD5sum: 4029e970ffd3e6f06946c91000afb856
 A metapackage containing dependencies for the core suite of KDE including
 kdelibs, kdebase, kdeadmin, kdegraphics, kdemultimedia, kdenetwork,
kdepim,
 koffice, and kdeutils.  Provides Suggests and Recommends for all other
 KDE based packages.
 .
 Does not contain depends for Toys, Games, or Development packages.
Task: desktop

> pete
>

> begin Stephen M. Helms <Mytho_X@pacbell.net>

> > >Mozilla does support icons (works with redhat.com, newegg.com, and
> > >others), but I don't see them on lugod.org, billsgames.com, or
> > >newbreedsoftware.com.  I'm using a debug-free version of Mozilla
> > >1.0_rc1 under Linux, so it's possible that the official release of 1.0
> > >behaves differently.
> > >
> > >Matt
> >
> > redhat.com, newegg.com both work for me as well as /. and freshmeat.net.
> > Debian.org does not seem to have one :( here's my text version @.
> >
> > I have Kiconedit from KDE 2.2 on my system and it looks like it supports
> > .ico files.
> >
> > Stephen
> >
> > P.S. Poll: who will up early tomorrow to get there copy of Neverwinter
> > Nights?

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing