2002 Jun 10 21:05

Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

The lugod.org tux graphic worked for me in IE 6 for win98,  along with
Mozilla 1.0 under linux.

I'm gonna go make some for myself.  Just to add to the discussion, I just
got irfanview (recommended in the article someone else here mentioned)
running under win4lin).  It converts gifs to icos.

d.