2002 Jun 10 15:03

Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

 > Anyone happen to know if any other 'favicon.ico'-supporting browsers
 > have problems?  (Does Moz support icons?)

Mozilla does support icons (works with redhat.com, newegg.com, and
others), but I don't see them on lugod.org, billsgames.com, or
newbreedsoftware.com.  I'm using a debug-free version of Mozilla 1.0_rc1
under Linux, so it's possible that the official release of 1.0 behaves
differently.

Matt