2002 Jun 10 11:42

[vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

[vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

Whenever I visit a site using IE or Mozilla under Windows, I notice some
sites can change the icons that appear on the URL.  Everything2.org, for
example.  Does anyone know how to set this?  I don't see anything in the
stylesheet, as far as I can see I don't see anything obvious in the
source... (though it's gotta be in the source *somewhere*!.)

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/